International Law Firm
+39 091 5556087
Our professionals have been working with the real estate area for many years, offering advices and legal assistance to anyone interested in the purchase and sale of real properties with different types of usage, both in Italy and abroad.
The Law Firm assists its Clients in the whole process of buying and selling and also deals with the ordinary administrative and fiscal management of the property.
In this context, the Law Firm maintains a permanent collaboration relationship with such external professionals as surveyors or architects with a view to assisting the clients in the due diligence stage as well as in the overcoming of any bureaucratic obstacle.
The key areas where we can assist and advise are as follows:
– Conclusion of contracts of sale;
– Conclusion of lease/rental agreements;
– Issues relating to commonhold regulations;
– Enforcement procedures (evictions);
– Local Authority building permissions;
– Real estate related matters, namely real estate taxation (Tarsu – Waste disposal tax),
IMU (Tax on individual income and real estate), IVIE (Tax on real estate located outside Italy).